Saturday 23 July 2011

Ice Breaking

Lets break the ice.. My name since birth Noorazrein Bin Noorazlan Ong. Well,apparently i have a commercial name. "Abg Ong"..hahahaha
Why "Abg Ong"??
Here is why?

1st scenario (Induction)
Senior: Nama kau sape?
Me: Noorazrein Bin Noorazlan Ong bang..
Senior:Panggil apa?
Me: Noorazrein boleh,Azrein pun boleh..
Senior: Macam pompuan!!!! Mulai harini,aku bagi nama kau ONG
Me: HUH??? Ong pun Ong la bang..


2nd Scenario (Class)
Lecturer: Noor..Noora..Noorazrein Bin Noorazlan Ong..Eh?? Why u got ONG??
Me: Ehem..its me sir..i got Ong becoz my dad was a chinese before n he converted to Muslim
Lecturer: Ingat u ada "ONG" (good luck charm in chinese)..But y u dun look like a chinese?u look more like a native to me..hahahaha..
(and the class laughed at me..)
Me: (sentap hati mak nak...)..well sir, here's the plot n cronology..My Dad was a chinese & my mum is "Anak Mami" pure Penang..so i guess my mum biological DNA prevail more than my dad..dat explain my hindustan skin clour sir...

Basically, that is more or less about me..nothing much to brag n i dont intend to make a bibliography of myself here...

Anyways, im new here n im trying to give my two cents of thought in this blog..Hopefully i can give some of my opinion on current issues (world,nation n campus), politics,sports n anything interesting..probably u could get recipe from my blog too..hahaha..till we meet again..

Quotes of the Day: Every thousand steps starts with the first steps..but what matter the most, where the steps ends....Assalamualaikum..

No comments:

Post a Comment