Amazing huh now that even facebook has become the medium of money scam for certain culprits that has misused this social networking. Today,Abg Ong had 2 calls from two different girls complaining two different case.
1st Case: Fake Profile and Asking Money
Suspects:1) http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002653574926 (Rara QueeNz)
2) http://www.facebook.com/bella.qlarita?ref=ts (Ana Oowh Bella)
3) http://www.facebook.com/Simpathy?sk=wall (Jelly Beans)
Namely,these are the 3 culprits that i received the information from a reliable source.
Basically, these are their Modus Operandi:
1) Selling goods (handbags, make up,etc.) through online shoping after they become your friends.
2) Asking help (monetary form) for helping his brother or to get her out of trouble
3) After the money had been banked in into their account, they will immediately remove or block you as thier friends.
1)MENJUAL BARANG2 MELALUI ON9 SHOPPING
2)MEMINTA PERTOLONGAN UNTUK BANTU ADIK NYA
3) PAS DUIT DA DI BANK IN KAN PEMANGSA AKAN REMOVE
MANGSA DARI FRENZ LIST FB MEREKA & BLOCK..
4) THEN DOWG MENYEPI & BERLAKON SEPERTI BIASA UNTUK MENCARI
Account No= 09020128669526
PHONE No= 012-5919979
2nd Case: Online Ordering without knowing the authorized dealer
A gurl, Name AA had known this friend (BB) from another friend and BB informed AA that he is a handphone dealer. AA will introduce new model of handphone through fb and will offers very cheap price for that handphone with reasons that he bought in bulk or he got it from Black Market..BB asked AA to bank in the money into his bank account n promised that the goods will be delivered in less than 1 week. After 1 week has gone, when AA make a call to BB, BB will give excuses that he had delivered and it has been delayed at the post office..That excuse will last for a week and finally, AA will no longer hear any news from BB already. AA had just lost RM 900++ for Nokia N8 that she will never get.
Moral of the story: Do not easily fall for people..they may seduce u, convince u, persuade u, but always remembered that when u want to make a decisions, ask HIM first for Barakah...
Quotes of the Day: A wise man dont need advise..Fools wont take it...Selamat Beramal...